PDA

View Full Version : Batista Says 2014 WWE Run Wasn’t A “Complete Waste,” Triple H Comments On Rollins

Kemo
01-21-2017, 07:07 PM
L35--QRuyiY

– Batista recently took to Twitter to respond to a fan who said his 2014 run with WWE was a “complete waste.” Batista previously voiced his displeasure with how WWE handled his 2014 comeback, but he stops short of calling it a “waste.” The former WWE Champion pointed out to the fan that he helped put over Daniel Bryan and The Shield before he left again. Here’s what he had to say:

Complete waste? I put your hero @WWEDanielBryan over at Mania and fought to keep Evokution together to put over The Shield. You're welcome! https://t.co/Urc2sEFgVf

— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) January 20, 2017

– Triple H continued his in-character war of words with Seth Rollins on the most recent edition of FOX Sports’ Wrestling Compadres podcast. When asked about Rollins calling him out, he joked that Rollins must not know where WWE headquarters is located.

“Look, sometimes you just go to the obvious places, and you go out in front of the camera and you try to call a guy out and appeal to his manhood that he will come out and fight you like a man. None of that stuff bothers me,” Triple H said. “I’m okay with not getting my suit dirty and just sitting in the back a little bit. But at some point in time, be careful what you wish for.”