PDA

View Full Version : “Special Project” At The Performance Center, Cruiserweight Returning Soon, More

Kemo
02-07-2017, 06:38 PM
– Tajiri was backstage at RAW last night and is expected to return to action soon. Tajiri has been out of commission with a knee injury since mid-January, suffered shortly after his official return to the company on 205 Live. On January 22nd, he was already able to kick and jump according to his tweet.

– Referee Charles Robinson told WWE.com that he suffered a torn plantar fasciitis during the AJ Styles vs. John Cena WWE Championship match at Royal Rumble. The injury happened at around 7 minutes in. Robinson said he will be back in the ring in time for Elimination Chamber. Regarding the post-match comments he shared with Cena, Robinson said:

“We were just talking about how cool it was that I’ve reffed for Ric Flair so many times and now I’m refereeing his 16th title and tying [it] up with Ric. He thought that was pretty freaking cool.”

– Michael Cole tweeted this photo with Byron Saxton, tagging Corey Graves and JBL, while working on a “special project” at the WWE Performance Center a few days back:

My life. just can't get away from @ByronSaxton Voice work for a special project at PC. @JCLayfield @WWECoreyGraves pic.twitter.com/HVEbTwFWVd

— Michael Cole (@MichaelCole) February 1, 2017