PDA

View Full Version : More On the Rock ‘N’ Roll Express’ WWE HOF Induction, Reactions

Kemo
02-07-2017, 07:05 PM
APYDjHVFx1I

The wrestling legends spoke with CBS Sports on Monday and admitted that the call from WWE caught them off guard. Morton called it a dream come true and both expressed interest in wrestling for WWE again as they continue to work indy matches each week.

“It was a surprise,” Morton told CBS Sports. “I had a message on my phone [from WWE] to call the number back. I think they got ahold of Robert at the time. When they called, it was just like a suckerpunch. It just knocked us off our feet.”

“It’s an honor for Ricky and me to go into the hall of fame,” Gibson added.

Meanwhile, past and present WWE Superstars congratulated the guys on Twitter and spoke about the impact they had on the business:

The Rock 'N' Roll Express are one of the greatest, most charismatic tag teams in our industry.
Welcome to the #WWEHOF! #TellEmHoot @WWE pic.twitter.com/hIAb3KOmKV

— Triple H (@TripleH) February 6, 2017

Congrats to the 1 and only Rock and Roll Express!!! @WWE #HallofFame 1 of greatest tag teams of all time.#ISmellMoney@RealRickyMorton

— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) February 7, 2017

Congratulations to The Rock N Roll Express going into the WWE Hall of Fame. Thank you for Paving the way for the tag team division TESTIFY!

— D-von Dudley (@TestifyDVon) February 7, 2017

This is awesome. https://t.co/e0EqGaHENA

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) February 6, 2017

They helped shape our industry into what it is today! Thank you #RockNRollExpress for paving the way for all of us. We owe you. #WWEHOF pic.twitter.com/Egc2JJ1Vr0

— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) February 6, 2017

LionDen
02-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Damn, they are still wrestling. Deserve to be in the WWE HOF. :)