PDA

View Full Version : The Rock & WWE Studios Producing Movie On Paige’s Family

Kemo
02-07-2017, 08:59 PM
v2HiVuxPHPQ

The Rock announced today that his Seven Bucks production company is partnering with WWE Studios to release a movie based on WWE Superstar Paige and her legendary Knight wrestling family. The movie will be based on Film4’s “The Wrestlers: Fighting With My Family” documentary, which you can view above.

“Fighting With My Family” is scheduled to begin filming later this month in Los Angeles and London, according to a report from Deadline. They confirmed that The Rock will have a role in the movie but no word yet on who he might be playing, if not himself in a cameo role. Paige will be played by actress Florence Pugh and her brother Zak will be played by actor Jack Lowden.

Seven Bucks’ Rock, Dany Garcia & Hiram Garcia are serving as executive producers while WWE Studios President Michael Luisi and Kevin Misher of Misher Films will produce. WWE Studios and Film4 are co-financing the movie.

Paige tweeted the following on the movie:

Exciting project just been announced. Thx to @TheRock and @StephenMerchant for giving my family a chance to shine! Forever thankful! ??????

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) February 7, 2017

Thanks to @WWE and #MichaelLuisi #KevinMisher for being apart of the movie also. Never thought this could happen. Couldn't be happier ???

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) February 7, 2017

Paige will be portrayed by actress Florence Pugh, as seen below.

Big news! @TheRock is back in the wrestling world to exec produce (& cameo) in a new film: Fighting With My Family https://t.co/JVjmnqz4OC

— Rebecca Ford (@Beccamford) February 7, 2017