PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Still Wants to Fight Brock Lesnar, Defends Donald Trump, Angle-HOF

Kemo
02-10-2017, 04:30 PM
M0-ChqIib_w

TNA World Champion and Bellator MMA heavyweight Bobby Lashley recently spoke with Sports Illustrated’s Justin Barrassso about his experience working with Donald Trump at WrestleMania 24, his WrestleMania weekend match against Jeff Cobb at the WrestleCon Supershow and much more.

Lashley has called out Brock Lesnar before and stated once again that he still wants that fight. “I don’t care if it’s the ring, the cage, or in a street fight.” He feels that Brock brings an aura of legitimacy to pro wrestling and sees the value in WWE utilizing Lesnar to elevate their other stars.

Lashley is a longtime friend of Kurt Angle and it was actually Angle who got him into the business. With Kurt Angle entering the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, he wants to be there in person to congratulate Angle in person.

“Hopefully I can get some tickets to the Hall of Fame … It’s magic when Kurt is out there. If Kurt wasn’t in the Hall of Fame, then there was something wrong with the Hall of Fame. Kurt is a star, and I’m extremely happy for him.”

Lashley worked with President Donald Trump back at WrestleMania 23 and says “everyone gives Trump an extremely bad wrap.” He denies allegations that Donald Trump is a racist and thinks the media loves to target him.

“He’s going to take abuse for the next four years, but when everything gets fixed, then we can elect someone like The Rock, who will make everyone feel good. There is a time for strict and there is a time for leniency, and I don’t think he is a bad person for the job … We need a leader who can make change, and he is the man.”