PDA

View Full Version : Is The Boogeyman Getting A Second Chance?

Dangerous Incorporated
10-05-2006, 10:42 PM
Is The Boogeyman Getting A Second Chance?

LiveAudioWrestling.com is reporting that Marty Wright (The Boogeyman) is being brought back to the WWE after being fired on Wednesday, September 20. The announcement should be made in the next week by WWE. We'll have more details on this as the story develops.

Live Audio Wrestling has a radio show that airs in the Toronto area every Sunday night. LAW had Trish Stratus on their radio show just hours after her final WWE match at Unforgiven. Also, they have close ties with the Wrestling Observer Newsletter's Dave Meltzer, so you can trust them.

Regarding Wright's release, he was shocked and dismayed that WWE decided to let him go. He didn't understand as to what he did wrong to cause him to be fired. Unfortunately, Wright had earned a reputation as being unreliable, not dedicated to getting better, making excuses for missing rehab assignments, and generally being oblivious to how unprocessional he came across. There was ongoing concern that he wasn't advancing as a talent behind the catch phrase and ring entrance, both of which he had obviously mastered.

AFC1986
10-05-2006, 10:44 PM
i hope this isn't true as it will be a mistake to re-hire somebody who was fired for being unreliable

WickedMoon
10-06-2006, 03:06 AM
if they do rehire him I would like to know what changed that is going ot make him more reliable.. I mean come on now.. that isnt' alot of time to get your act together really.