PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Wins WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship, Reactions

Kemo
02-13-2017, 05:44 PM
Naomi is your new WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion after defeating Alexa Bliss at Elimination Chamber. Here are some clipsfrom the match:

#FEELtheGLOW!! @NaomiWWE faces the #SDLive Women's Champion @AlexaBliss_WWE NOW on #WWEChamber!

WATCH: https://t.co/aEwGYU7p64 pic.twitter.com/IjYcxTyPHm

— WWE (@WWE) February 13, 2017

The stakes are higher than ever for @NaomiWWE as she looks to bring a new #GLOW to the #SDLive #WomensTitle at #WWEChamber! @AlexaBliss_WWE pic.twitter.com/iNuVWNDMhJ

REAR VIEW by @NaomiWWE!!!
ONE TWO NOOOO!!!#WWEChamber #WomensChampionship @AlexaBliss_WWE pic.twitter.com/e67x7ANc7r

— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) February 13, 2017

Congratulations to the NEWWWW #SDLive Women's Champion @NaomiWWE, defeating @AlexaBliss_WWE w/ the split-legged moonsault! #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/WSVdrfvNnm

The #WWEChamber crowd chants #YouDeserveIt to the NEW #SDLive Women's Champion @NaomiWWE! pic.twitter.com/Z5uFp0p4MY

.@NaomiWWE is taking the #SDLive Women's Title HOME to Orlando, site of @WrestleMania 33!! pic.twitter.com/vfDHFhr6so

NEW CHAMPION! @NaomiWWE defeats @AlexaBliss_WWE to become the NEW #SDLive Women's Champion at #WWEChamber! #WomensChampionship pic.twitter.com/Uk8cr5QBya

— WWE Australia (@WWEAustralia) February 13, 2017

Your NEW #SDLive #WomensChampion @NaomiWWE is ready to walk into her hometown with the title around her waist at #WrestleMania! #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/TCjEeVWL3E

Triple H congratulated Naomi backstage after her big win.

.@NaomiWWE was a part of the original @WWENXT … and now she's brought HER glow to the #SDLive Women's Championship. #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/OpMStdWcpB

— Triple H (@TripleH) February 13, 2017

LionDen
02-14-2017, 08:00 AM
Even though she clean pinned Bliss on a few occasions lately, I figured she might win but I still found it a surprise.