PDA

View Full Version : Neville Talks WrestleMania 33, Mystery Partner NXT Match, Daniel Bryan Training Video

Kemo
02-14-2017, 08:36 PM
– As previously announced, Trent Seven vs. WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate is on the lineup for this week’s NXT. Billie Kay and Peyton Royce vs. Liv Morgan and a mystery partner has been added to the show.

– WWE.com recently did a storyline interview with WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville. Due to an injury, Neville was unable to perform at WrestleMania 32 but he’s looking forward to WrestleMania 33 and the opportunity to showcase his abilities. He commented on going into the biggest show of the year as champion:

“Well, I’m finally where I deserve to be and where I should always have been: on a platform to showcase my abilities. I’m not sitting back and watching it unfold. I am right on the forefront. I am proud of what I’ve done. I’m not at all regretful for how I’ve behaved and I will continue to do what is best for me, my family, and what has my best interests in mind.”

– Daniel Bryan noted on Twitter that he’s back in the gym training after taking some time off. He wrote, “Got back to some cleans after months off. Don’t try this at home, at least not the way I do it because my form is horrible @RehabPlusPHX” Below is video of Bryan in action:

Got back to some cleans after months off. Don't try this at home, at least not the way I do it because my form is horrible @RehabPlusPHX pic.twitter.com/ZqamwaGoCm

— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) February 11, 2017

LionDen
02-15-2017, 12:35 AM
With 205 Live doing so badly in ratings, maybe they should put the show and cruiserweights in the mix with NXT. NXT could go 2 hrs then.