PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Praises John Cena, Another Former WWE Performing Teasing A Return

Kemo
02-17-2017, 11:18 PM
– In recent weeks there have been reports that WWE is reaching out to former Superstars regarding one of the women’s matches at WrestleMania 33. Earlier this week, Kelly Kelly visited RAW, teased that she’ll be at WrestleMania and might have another run in her. Former WWE Superstar Victoria (Lisa Marie Varon) is another name that’s been discussed regarding a WrestleMania return and a “Snap” from her this week indicates the rumors are correct.

Former WWE Women's champion Victoria post this on her snapchat. I think this means a return!! @REALLiSAMARiE pic.twitter.com/W8k7mbZ9GP

— Tiffany Oates (@tiffanyoates27) February 16, 2017

– Sting posted a tweet to promote the mobile game WWE Champions. In the tweet, Sting stated that he can now finally face The Undertaker after not being able to during his career.

In my entire career, the one opponent I wish I could have faced was The Undertaker! Now I can. #LetsSettleThis https://t.co/aVoNXWdbR6 pic.twitter.com/CaHuOWWC99

— Sting (@Sting) February 16, 2017

Sean Waltman stated on a recent episode of his show X-pac 12360, that he had a conversation recently with AJ Styles. Waltman was backstage during Smackdown this week and according to Waltman, AJ Styles had some very complimentary things to say about Cena.

“I was watching your show and I just wanted to tell you what you said about John Cena being the man and the best going, you are one hundred percent correct. Anyone that doesn’t agree with you, it is because they don’t know John Cena and have never been in the ring with him.”