PDA

View Full Version : Eric Young Speaks Out – His Last Interview With TNA

Dangerous Incorporated
10-06-2006, 07:19 AM
ERIC YOUNG SPEAKS OUT – HIS LAST INTERVIEW WITH TNA

On Thursday’s “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV, Eric Young’s worst nightmare came true when he was officially fired from TNA Wrestling. TNAwrestling.com sat down with Young after the loss to discuss his emotions, his future outside of wrestling and his final comments to the fans.

TNA: How are you holding up after being fired from TNA Wrestling? Have you gotten any words of encouragement from anyone?

Eric: How do you think I’m feeling? Wrestling was my life and now it’s all over. I’m devastated but not surprised - I knew it was just a matter of time. I hung in there as long as I could, mostly thanks to “The Movement”. I could not have done it without you guys reading this. I’m just a regular guy with big problems, but with your support it made me feel like I had a chance even if just for a minute.

TNA: Do you have anything to say to Larry Zbyszko for costing you the match?

Eric: Why Larry….why? I have no clue what I did to you. I like your hair and you have really cool Hawaiian shirts. I just can’t believe it, but there isn’t much I can do about it now. I knew death was coming for my career - I just didn’t think it would be in the shape of Larry Zbyszko.

TNA: Is there anything you’d like to say to Jim Cornette or TNA management?

Eric: Mr. Cornette - Larry Zbyszko is a lousy, good-for-nothing trickster and he cost me my job. I would be willing to do anything to get it back. I was always good to Mr. Cornette and I hope he returns my calls and emails. I have left him about 20 messages, but something must be wrong with his cell-phone and computer.

TNA: What does the future hold for Eric Young? What will you do now that your TNA Wrestling career is over?

Eric: I’m in a strange place - wrestling is all I have known for the last eight years. I might make a cabin in the woods and live there by myself. After all, who would want to live with a jobless loser anyway? Here is the big problem – apparently I’m not good at anything else...except for maybe acting, downhill skiing, inline skating, rugby, soccer, public speaking, video games, reviewing movies, hockey, baseball, football, cooking, party planning and catering, knitting, security, computer and television repair and satellite installation. I am also a certified canoe instructor, licensed forklift driver, certified belay operator, as well as skilled at sand casting, mould making, singing and ballroom dancing…so as you can see I’m screwed in the job market being so limited. Who would even want to hire me? I’m boxed in and I feel like the whole world is caving in and I can’t breath.

TNA: What would you like to say to the many fans that supported you in TNA?

Eric: Thank you for your support. I didn’t have a winning record and I wasn’t the biggest or fastest or best looking, but you cheered me anyway. You are the reason I put on my boots and gave it my all to entertain you and be someone who did it for the right reasons. Thank you to everyone who joined the movement…but it’s over. There is no more movement. But…it was one hell of a run.

TNA: How would you like the fans to remember your career and legacy in TNA Wrestling?

Eric: Just remember me and don’t let my memory fade. We have to keep the scene alive…together. KEEP THE SCENE ALIVE!!! I’ll miss you all. Goodbye…

WickedMoon
10-06-2006, 02:25 PM
in a way that was a sad exit speech however right in line with his character so go figure.