PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Turns On Bray Wyatt, New #1 Contender To The WWE Championship

Kemo
03-01-2017, 03:09 PM
kU-ShHKItVE

AJ Styles defeated Luke Harper to become the new #1 contender on last night’s SmackDown. Styles is set to face Bray Wyatt for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 33 but that match has not been confirmed by WWE yet.

It appears we may get a Triple Threat with Royal Rumble winner Randy Orton being added to the match. Orton turned on Wyatt and set fire to the Wyatt Family compound during the closing segment this week. Orton issued a warning to Wyatt and said he was coming for the WWE Championship and Wyatt at WrestleMania.

We will keep you updated on any official announcements regarding Wyatt’s WrestleMania match.

Below are videos from the segment with Orton turning:

"This is YOUR WORLD, Bray … but it's NOT MINE! It NEVER WAS!" – @RandyOrton to @WWEBrayWyatt #SDLive pic.twitter.com/8EV6Cj3SeV

— WWE (@WWE) March 1, 2017

"I'm COMING FOR YOU, @WWEBrayWyatt … I'm coming for your TITLE at @WrestleMania!!!" – @RandyOrton #SDLive pic.twitter.com/2ooiReIKKk

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust…. The #WyattCompound is no more. @RandyOrton @WWEBrayWyatt #SDLive pic.twitter.com/jO9RhsaUhl

I'm coming for you @WWEBrayWyatt and I'm taking the title at #WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/UCIzKmPWC0

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) March 1, 2017