PDA

View Full Version : Maryse Hypes Her Mixed Tag Team Match At WrestleMania

Kemo
03-20-2017, 01:40 AM
Maryse recently spoke with the Orlando Sentinel to promote her upcoming mixed tag team match at WrestleMania. The two-time former WWE Divas Champion will team with her husband The Miz against John Cena and Nikki Bella. The match is taking place two weeks from today and Maryse still can’t believe she’ll be wrestling a match with her husband on WWE’s biggest show of the year.

“At WrestleMania, with my husband, in the same ring, the same match? If you had asked me if that was possible five years ago, I would have laughed in your face. Now it’s really happening.”

Since returning to WWE last year, Maryse has been doing some of the best work of her career and has elevated The Miz’s act. She’s been part of the WWE family for many years, but this upcoming match has a special significance to her.

“I have so many emotions,” Maryse said. “I’m excited, I can’t wait, but I do have some butterflies. … I’ve proved in the past that I can accomplish big things, but I’m coming back so people can see what I can do.”

Maryse has been training hard for WrestleMania and has a warning for Nikki Bella.

“Let’s just say, I’m good,” Maryse said. “Nikki should be scared.”