PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt Wants His Brother Bo Dallas In The Wyatt Family

Kemo
03-23-2017, 04:25 PM
WWE Champion Bray Wyatt spoke with Sports Illustrated this week to hype next weekend’s WrestleMania 33 pay-per-view.

Prior to the Royal Rumble, WWE advertised the Rumble winner would earn the right to main event WrestleMania. Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble and will challenge Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania, but Bray knows there’s a good chance they won’t be going on last. Bill Goldberg’s Universal Title defense against Brock Lesnar will probably close the show on April 2nd and the Eater of Worlds is ready to leave them with a tough act to follow.

“If I were Goldberg or Brock Lesnar, I wouldn’t want to have to go on after me and Randy,” said Wyatt. “From their standpoint, I wouldn’t want to be them and have to go on after us.”

Wyatt commented on not “looking like” the typical WWE Champion and said that notion is a joke to him. The casual fan might expect the WWE Champion to have abs and a shaven body. When you look at UFC, their champions come in all ‘shapes and sizes.’ Bray Wyatt touted his athletic ability and hates when people talk about his ‘character.’

“When people use the word ‘character’, I find it offensive,” he said. “To do what I do, you can’t be a character. I’m a sick individual, and it takes a sick individual to do what I do. Becoming WWE champion was the number one goal all along. This was a power play, and now, this is truly the Era of Wyatt. This is my time, and it was the power that I sought all along.”

Bray Wyatt is a third generation Superstar. As the grandson of the late Blackjack Mulligan, son of Mike “IRS” Rotunda and nephew of Barry Windham, there’s wrestling running through his veins. The same can be said for his brother, Bo Dallas. Bo’s career has been fledgling in recent years and Bray thinks it’s time for his baby brother to come home.

“Bo Dallas is, quite possibly, the most talented wrestler on either roster,” said Wyatt. “He is the most underrated superstar of all time, in my opinion. He has so much to give. At some point, I would love to form an alliance with him because I know who and what he really is. Whether people want to look at him like that, well, then I’ll show you. It’s very, very possible.”

Other topics discussed include Bray Wyatt’s WWE Championship defense against Randy Orton at WrestleMania and Bray’s dream opponents. Head over to SI’s Extra Mustard blog (http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/03/22/wwe-wrestling-bray-wyatt-wrestlemania-tk-oryan-kyle-oreilly)to check out the full interview.

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/17268179_798220957000603_4193740010664493056_n.jpg