PDA

View Full Version : Zack Ryder Comeback Video, Eva Marie Celebrates 4 Years Being Sober, Top 10 Superstars Being Fired

Kemo
03-26-2017, 01:45 AM
– WWE uploaded a video that follows Zack Ryder as he rehabs his injury. Ryder injured his left knee on December 13th, 2016 during a Tag Team No. 1 Contender’s Battle Royal. Ryder is clearly anxious to get back in the ring and the video shows that.

g9UKtgzjyZ0

– Eva Marie celebrated 4 years of sobriety by posting this on Instagram:

"So #Grateful and #Blessed beyond my wildest dreams! Today I reflect on how far I have come🙏🏼 it definitely has not been easy and has been filed with a whole lot of trials and tribulations! – Today marks my 4 YEAR BIRTHDAY🎉and I could not have done it without my higher power #GOD , My anchor and rock Jonathan, My families constant loving support, my friends, Mo, and to everyone who has stuck by my side through it all. I am truly humbled today by all of your support and most importantly you never stopped believing in me. Like we say #OneDayAtATime 🙌🙏 #HeresToAnotherOne #GODIsGOOD"

– WWE uploaded a new video of Top 10 Superstars getting fired. Stephanie McMahon’s recent firing of Mick Foley happened to make the list. You can check out the rest of the Top 10 in the video below.

icIbs_GlDnQ