PDA

View Full Version : Bayley Discusses WrestleMania 33, Her Recent Snickers Commercial

Kemo
03-26-2017, 10:00 PM
tsaEmZWal6I

Bayley recently had an interview with Fox Sports and discussed her recent Snickers commercial and Wrestlemania 33 taking place in Orlando.

Bayley on her Snickers commercial:

“I had to mess it up a few times. Dude, it was so fun. They had a script for me, and as it was going on they were like ‘oh it would be cool if you did this,’ or ‘it would be cool if you do this!’ And I would sometimes not say the right line and they’d be like ’it’s cool, let’s try that one!’ Yeah, I had to mess up the room a few times. I threw so many cups at the assistant. We were using red cups before and they were like ‘nah, those don’t fly as good.’ I’m actually kind of sad because at the end we had the shot of me kicking the table… and we actually shot one where I was dropping an elbow onto the couch and I was kind of hoping they’d keep that. one, but it was so much fun.”

Wrestlemania 33 in Orlando:

“Totally, it’s considered a home to me. We really just started there. We had a million matches there in Orlando, trained for hours at the Performance Center every single day. And I know a lot of the Orlando fans are going to be there – the ones who were there when nobody else was when we weren’t traveling out to all these states and to different countries and everything. They were always there to support us. So it’s nice to bring all of WWE there and be able to experience that with them. Hoping to see a bunch of them at Axxess.”