PDA

View Full Version : Paul Heyman Says he Can’t Rule Out Another UFC Return For Brock Lesnar

Kemo
04-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Perhaps the door on Brock Lesnar’s return to the UFC hasn’t been shut.

Lesnar is currently a WWE superstar. Last night (April 2) at WrestleMania 33 inside the Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida “The Beast Incarnate” defeated Goldberg to capture the Universal Championship. It’s Lesnar’s first reign with the Universal gold and his fifth world title in the WWE.

Despite his success as a part-time superstar, Lesnar’s advocate Paul Heyman told FOX Sports that he can’t rule out a return to mixed martial arts for his client:

“I really can’t tell you that it’s out of the realm of possibility of Brock Lesnar to say ‘I’m taking a few months off from WWE, I want to see how many homeruns I can hit for the Minnesota Twins.’ People may laugh at that, but it’s the same people that laughed at him in 2004 when he went for the Vikings camp and he was the last person cut and that’s with a broken jaw, a fractured pelvis and diverticulitis. I think what’s next for Brock Lesnar besides what’s happening in WWE. Could it be UFC? Could it be another sport? I think it’s something he’s going to look at and say ‘I bet no one thinks I can do that, all right I’m going to conquer that.’”