PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy’s Travel Issues Cleared Up, Bray Wyatt’s Sister Working For WWE, Itami

Kemo
04-09-2017, 04:34 PM
– Hideo Itami was in action at Saturday night’s NXT live event from Largo, Florida, the venue where he suffered a neck injury back in October. Itami returned tot he ring last month and will have a big role at the next NXT Takeover event from Chicago.

I got injury at this venue last time.
And today I'm so happy to be back here since then.

I am back.

Thank you #NXTLargo

— Hideo Itami / ???? (@HideoItami) April 9, 2017

– Jeff Hardy is now able to travel to and wrestle in the U.K. after being barred from doing so since 2011. Since his conviction of drug possession and conspiracy to traffic drugs, he struck a plea bargain in October 2011 and was not allowed to travel there for five years. With no further legal issues, the time has expired and he is free to compete in the U.K. again.

– Mika Rotunda, the sister of WWE Superstars Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas, is now working for WWE as a member of the production team. Mika has trained at the WWE Performance Center before and had a tryout back in the summer of 2015.

#Wrestlemania33 What a freaking honor to be working production! 🎬🤙🏽🌎 #Where2NextMika

As my girl @beckylynchwwe always says,"What is life?!" ❤ pic.twitter.com/yQnUbppayg

— Mika Rotunda (@MikaRotunda) April 2, 2017

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8bxLlAVYAA6RDO.jpg