PDA

View Full Version : Adam Rose Says Vince McMahon Was Almost Revealed As The Bunny

Kemo
04-24-2017, 06:16 PM
Former WWE Superstar Adam Rose recently spoke with Chris Van Vliet and revealed that his fellow Rosebud “The Bunny” was almost revealed to be portrayed by WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. He also commented on the breakout success of Braun Strowman, who also got his start in WWE as a Rosebud. Here are some highlights of what Adam Rose said about:
Vince McMahon as The Bunny:

“Road Dogg was in a meeting for two hours before Raw to figure out who the bunny was going to be and they couldn’t decide. I wanted [Justin] Gabriel to do it because he was my friend since I was 15 and he was 16. His dad trained me and we’ve know each other our whole lives. I said let him do it and they said well no one really knows him anymore and they won’t get the reaction they want.

Then there was a suggestion that Vince McMahon do it and I was like ‘What’s the payoff? I don’t get it.’ They were like ‘We don’t know where to go, so why not have a crazy billionaire do it?’

gkC6wbTW7mY

“Braun is the nicest person in the world, people don’t know that. And he has this voice, this country voice. If he sings country music you’ll fall in love with him. He can sing a country song like no other. He has this amazing voice and at one point he was my Rosebud general because he used to control the others. I still remember at Raw this one time and Braun was yelling ‘Everyone listen up. This is about Mr. Rose, this is not about you!’ and I was like ‘Braun, calm down there’s no need to be so hard about the whole thing."

http://i68.tinypic.com/2qweeit.jpg
Braun Strowman, Dana Brooke, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Simon Gotch & The Drifter as Rosebuds

That’s the one Rosebud people remember. They’ll never let him live it down. I still remember being in Gorilla Position and Vince McMahon seeing him in his Rosebud costume and looking at Hunter like ‘What are you doing to us?'”

You can check out the full interview here:

Q2pOooCePYw