PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Comments On The Death Of His Brother

Kemo
04-25-2017, 08:52 PM
WWE.com has published an interview with Roman Reigns, who gave his first public comments regarding the death of his brother, Matt Anoi’a (Rosey).

Reigns says the situation has brought him a lot of mixed feelings. With his big family, even cousins are like brothers, but Matt was his only blood brother.

“It was an extremely sad weekend, and it’s still really tough. Everybody’s grieving. But to see our family come together and have a hundred-plus family and friends come together to celebrate my brother’s life really meant a lot. It just continually picks up our family and keeps us moving on.”

Reigns was asked about his physical condition following Braun Strowman’s attack two weeks ago on RAW. Reigns actually invoked the death of his brother to sell Strowman’s attack.

“Physically, I’m as beat up as I am emotionally. This has been two of the roughest weeks of my professional career and life. I’ve never experienced a loss this close since it’s my only blood brother, but I’ve also never experienced a beatdown like Braun Strowman gave me.”

Roman Reigns gets his shot at revenge against Braun Strowman this Sunday at WWE Payback.

m8gEQKmap9g