PDA

View Full Version : Renee Young Opens Up About Her Spontaneous 1AM Backyard Wedding To Dean Ambrose

Kemo
04-27-2017, 04:30 AM
Renee Young has revealed some interesting details about her recent wedding to Dean Ambrose. During an interview with EOnline.com, Renee confirmed the wedding took place on Sunday, April 9th and the whole thing came together spontaneously.

“I wouldn’t even really say that we were engaged. We’ve been together for three and a half years and we knew that we wanted to have a Vegas wedding, because we live in Las Vegas we just figured we’d do it there and we’d just do it super low-key.”

They got their marriage license about six months ago when WWE had a live event in Reno, Nevada. They matter-of-factly walked up to City Hall, got the license and knew they could officially tie the knot whenever they wanted to. Earlier this month, Renee and Dean were laying in bed one night when Dean presented her with a ring. They decided to get married that night and found a 24-hour pastor to marry them at 1am in their backyard!

“We were going to bed! We were going to bed and he like busted out the ring and we were like, ‘Oh man I guess we should do this now.’ So we ended up going on Yelp and we found a 24-hour pastor to come to our backyard. It was so handy and his name was Pastor Pete and he lived around the corner from us, so he was there.

They were very concerned by the way because it was 1 o’clock in the morning, so technically it was Sunday and they were very concerned about us calling, they were like, ‘Is everything OK? Have you guys been drinking? What’s happening?’ We’re like, ‘It’s fine, you can come down.’ So we had to get a witness and we called and woke up a friend of ours and got it done.”

Marriage is nice. Thanks for all the love

— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) April 12, 2017

Renee said she and Dean are very non-traditional, which is why they didn’t feel the need to have a typical engagement and big fancy wedding. “It was so perfect and so us. There’s not a single thing about it I would change.”