PDA

View Full Version : Corey Graves Roasts Tom Phillips for Sexting Scandal on WWE 205 Live

Kemo
05-03-2017, 09:17 PM
As noted, the main event of last night’s WWE 205 Live saw Noam Dar defeat Rich Swann before reuniting with on-screen girlfriend Alicia Fox in a post-match segment.

That match also saw announcers Corey Graves and Tom Phillips spar on commentary. After airing a video package on the love triangle between Fox, Dar and Swann, Phillips referred to Dar as a “Euro-trash pervert” and that led to Graves making a reference to the recent social media scandal with Phillips. Graves said:

“It’s not like Dar was sending DMs on Instagram to people that he shouldn’t have been. There’s nothing embarrassing about what he’s done. He simply stole the heart of a beautiful woman from Cedric Alexander, who was neglectful, didn’t show Alicia Fox the attention she truly deserved.”

Tom then commented on how Cedric was a terrible boyfriend to Alicia. Graves took another shot and said, “It’s a lot longer flight than four hours for Dar.”

As noted back in February, a woman shared a screenshot of a conversation she had with the engaged Phillips. Phillips wrote in the screenshot, “I’m in my seat with a massive erection. And a 4 hours flight ahead. I’m going to face fuck the shit out of you.”

You can listen to Graves’ shot at Tom below:

Still can't believe Corey Graves vs. Tom Phillips happened unadvertised on 205Live. pic.twitter.com/seiws07BRW

— JJ Williams (@JJWilliamsWON) May 3, 2017