PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Dusty Rhodes news; The new RAW GM, Ric Flair storyline

bad_meetz_evil
02-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Rhodes did not agree to an exclusive contract, however, since he enjoys making indy appearances. The new deal lists him as both a creative worker and a television performer.

The wrestling industry veteran had been attached to two recent storyline ideas but neither came to fruition.

The first of those would have seen Dusty Rhodes return to the airwaves as the General Manager of RAW. But, Vince McMahon put plans to introduce a new GM on hold after discovering that he enjoyed playing the part. Now, with McMahon in the storyline with HBK, there will not be a new GM until after WrestleMania.

There was also talk of pairing Rhodes with Ric Flair for a match at WrestleMania, but Rhodes nixed the idea.

LionDen
02-13-2006, 07:47 PM
I would not like to see Dusty in a match at WM and I also like Vince on TV, he adds a certain spark to it.

Rob
02-13-2006, 09:41 PM
just look at the raw ratings over the past month

Austinfan4Life
02-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Um.. I think Rhodes should be the GM.. and Vince could still do his storyline.. But whatever..

dannydans
02-14-2006, 05:28 AM
i personaly think rhodes should stay away from the gm role and maybe a match or two kinda like what foley does from time to time but I dont see him being good for the gm role