PDA

View Full Version : Batista Marks 15 Years Since His WWE Debut, First Look At WWE 24: Finn Balor

Kemo
05-09-2017, 09:55 PM
GcgrPyHNkOw

– Today (May 9th) marks 15 years since Batista’s WWE television debut. WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon congratulated The Animal on his milestone and got an interesting response from the star of Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2:

15 years ago today, @WWE unleashed The Animal @DaveBautista on the WWE Universe. Happy anniversary, “Drax.”

— Vince McMahon (@VinceMcMahon) May 9, 2017

I still have a fuck ton of unleashing left in me! Thanks for showing me the world boss! #DreamChaser https://t.co/ufoXLcdtWL

— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) May 9, 2017

Guardians 2 is already a smash hit. After opening Friday 5/9, the film has already grossed over $431 million worldwide. While doing the media rounds to promote the movie, Batista has said that he’s still interested in pro wrestling, but can’t deal with the ‘BS’ associated with working for WWE.

– Finn Balor is the subject of the latest WWE 24 special, which premieres on the WWE Network next Monday after RAW. The special looks at Balor’s story of triumph and tragedy, namely the shoulder injury he suffered at SummerSlam 2016 and his long road to recovery.

Here’s a first look at what to expect from the special:

oXYrcqYMz-Q