PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Talks About Wrestling Again, Mojo Calls Out The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’

Kemo
05-10-2017, 03:50 PM
– Last month during WrestleMania weekend, SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan was interviewed by Inside The Ropes and commented on the possibility of getting back in the ring. It doesn’t seem like WWE is going to give Bryan the green light to wrestle while he’s under contract, but Bryan sounds open to wrestling after his WWE contract expires.

“It all depends on how I feel my health is and how my wife feels my health is. If we feel my health is good, I love to wrestle and I’m going to go wrestle. If we feel at that point that its not good, we’ll see what happens.”

He added that when his contract is coming to an end, if he feels physically able, he will approach WWE with his plan to wrestle and give them a chance to use him. He understands WWE’s position and the liability that comes with medically clearing him, considering his history of concussions.

Daniel Bryan has a year and a half left on his contract. His last match took place in April 2015 when he ch, teamed up with United States Champion John Cena and defeated WWE Tag Team Champions Cesaro and Tyson Kidd.

Here’s the clip of Daniel Bryan talking about his in-ring future:

lfjW3AknA3Y

– SmackDown Live star Mojo Rawley has a match in mind for WWE’s upcoming Backlash PPV (5/21) from Philadelphia. Mojo envisions himself teaming up with American Alpha against the cast members of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – Glenn Howerton, Rob McElhenney and Charlie Day. It’s obviously not happening – but it’s one of the more unique fantasy booking scenario’s we’ve seen joked about in quite some time.

.@WWE #Battleground is in Philly. @WWEGable @JasonJordanJJ & I want a 6man match w/ @GlennHowerton @RobMcElhenney #CharlieDay in our corner.

— Mojo Rawley (@MojoRawleyWWE) May 7, 2017

Sunny has made countless references to pro wrestling over the show’s 12 season run. In fact, an episode from Season 5 saw the gang putting on a wrestling show for the troops and a cameo from the late ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper.

Mojo & American Alpha vs. The Birds of War: book it!

L1EFKZs3Bvk