PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff: Trump’s Firing Of FBI Director Had “Vince’s Fingerprints All Over It”

Kemo
05-11-2017, 06:48 PM
On the latest episode of his Bischoff on Wrestling podcast, former WCW President Eric Bischoff commented on President Donald Trump’s controversial firing of FBI Director James Comey. Bischoff, a hard-line Republican, suggested the idea that President Trump used the line “I wish you the best on your future endeavours” in his termination notice to Comey.

Wow! #WWE Hall of Famer "future endeavors" the head of the FBI.

— Eric Bischoff (@EBischoff) May 9, 2017

"The US President’s official letter of termination to Comey includes a line that will be familiar to wrestling fans: “I wish you the best in your future endeavors.”

This phrase has been used with regularity before WWE began using it as their tagline when releasing wrestlers, but some, notably Bischoff, find it interesting that Trump, a WWE Hall-of-Famer, would use it in the context that he did.

“He future endeavor-ed him! I thought it was just awesome!” Bischoff said. “Look, I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I’m really not. You can get lost in that. Literally, you can lose your mind if you think about that stuff too much but come on! That had to be some tongue-in-cheek shit right there. I thought it was great. That had Vince’s fingerprints all over it.”

“I loved it,” Bischoff continued. “That was not a government boiler-plate termination letter. That was a kick in the balls on the way out the door termination. Like I said, I don’t subscribe to conspiracy theories, but if that wasn’t Vince McMahon and Donald Trump having a yuck over the phone I don’t know what it was.”