PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie McMahon Would Love To See Another WWE PPV From The UK

Kemo
05-12-2017, 06:34 PM
WWE’s Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon was recently interviewed by the UK’s Mirror newspaper and discussed a wide variety of topics, including Seth Rollins putting her through a table at WrestleMania, performing in front of the massive WrestleMania crowd each year, Triple H’s iconic WrestleMania entrances and more.

With WWE currently touring overseas, Stephanie was asked if WWE would consider hosting another pay-per-view event from the UK.

“I keep wondering that myself,” Stephanie said. “I think they are because WWE always listens to our fanbase and the UK fans are pretty loud, pretty rowdy in a great way, and you know we are constantly evaluating that. Personally I would love to see it. I know it would be incredible.”

Some fans might not remember that Stephanie is actually a former WWE Women’s Champion (200). When asked if we’ll ever see her lace up the boots again, Stephanie says she’d “absolutely welcome” the opportunity, if it were to present itself.

“I absolutely love the in-ring performance aspect to what we do,” she said. “It’s such an honor to be able to get in there with some of those performers and actually take bumps or tell a story of the match. I’m not necessarily the best but I do love to get in there, so if there’s ever an opportunity again to do that and to help make somebody else then I would absolutely welcome it.”