PDA

View Full Version : JBL Responds to Roman Reigns Being The Future of WWE

Kemo
05-15-2017, 04:59 PM
During a recent episode of Bring It To The Table on the WWE Network, WWE commentators JBL and Corey Graves spoke on a variety of topics in today’s WWE product. One topic of discussion was the rivalry between Roman Reigns and “The Monster Among Men” Braun Strowman.

When asked if Reigns has been carrying Strowman throughout their matches, Graves said that Reigns bringing the fight to Strowman has forced him to perform on another level:

“Listen, I think absolutely it takes two to tango. Roman Reigns definitely helped and forced Braun Strowman to step up his game and what they created was magic. This is one of my favorite rivalries going right now in some time.”

JBL praised “The Guy’s” work inside the ring and went on to say that Reigns is the future of the WWE:

“Roman Reigns has good match, after good match, after good match. I mean, the guy is the future of this company. And people who want to hate him, please continue to do it. It certainly is your right, but you’re hating him for the wrong reason. This guy goes out and puts out quality after quality [match] every single night.”

On another subject, JBL offered his thoughts on Titus O’Neil beginning to switch over to a manager role with Apollo Crews. While Graves likes the move for O’Neil, JBL isn’t fond of it as he believes a manager shouldn’t tower over their talent:

“Look, the guy looks like a million freaking dollars. He looks like a hall of fame athlete, which he is a world class athlete, but who in the world is he going to manage that he’s not going to dwarf?” JBL said, “Titus O’Neil is too big to be a manager because he dwarfs everybody because when you look at Titus O’Neil, you go, ‘wait a minute! I don’t want to see that guy! I want to see the guy who looks like a million freaking dollars in a suit! That’s who I want to see.'”

MeRSsTeJfvs