PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella: Brie Was in Labour For 22 Hours

Kemo
05-17-2017, 12:45 AM
Brie Bella is home resting after what was apparently a difficult birth. Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella welcomed Birdie Joe into their family earlier this month. Nikki Bella spoke with E! News regarding Brie’s experience giving birth recently:

“She tried to go natural, and it was like eight or 10 hours into it had to get an epidural and then in the end had to get a C-section. Her abs were too tight! Go figure. Leave it to the WWE Superstar, abs too tight!”

Nikki continued to say the experience was not one she is interested in having for herself:

“Being with Brie in labour for 22 hours, I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m fine not doing this, I think I’m okay.’ I saw a lot, and I can’t unsee that.”

According to Nikki Bella, the newborn already bears a striking resemblance to her father:

“Birdie is just so cute. She’s like her daddy. She is like 100 percent her dad, which is so cute.”

Bryan has been absent from social media since May 8th, as the couple prepared for the birth:

Distracting Bri from being over a week late by taking her to the @dbgphx. Nature is the perfect distraction! pic.twitter.com/QV4oPSwTbh

— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) May 8, 2017