PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kanyon GAY! Blood Sweat & Ears Wrestling & Music festival

Slash
02-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Last Saturday, Blood, Sweat, and Ears hit the highway and presented a show in Sudbury. Results: Angel De Guerra defeated Vlad the Penetrator; Mr Black defeated "The Man of a Million Moustaches Mr Vigote; The Suicide Kidz defeated The Carney Cody Steele and Otis Idol; Jake O'Reilly defeated Flesh; Ash defeated Unreal Michael Elgin, Kobra Kai and El Sombra in a Fatal 4 Way; Shantelle Taylor defeated Tiana Ringer; Tyson Dux and El Tornado defeated the Blackouts; Chris Kanyon defeated James Champagne. In a huge shocker, before his match, Chris Kanyon made an emotional announcement to the crowd, revealing that he was a homosexual. He speculated that the reason he was fired from WWE was that someone had found out about his lifestyle, which he had been keeping a secret. Declaring that he could no longer live a lie, Kanyon proudly proclaimed himself as the first openly gay professional wrestler in the industry. BSE will return to Sudbury in May, but before that will be returning to Club 107/108 in Mississauga on Sunday, Feb 26.

From Slam.canoe.ca

LionDen
02-13-2006, 10:37 PM
Just a little more on this:

Chris Kayon At the recent Blood, Sweat, and Ears wrestling and music festival in Ontario, Canada, Chris Kanyon shocked the crowd by revealing he is gay. Below is an excerpt from the official BSE website where he bashes WWE and calls Vince McMahon "Satan McMahon":

At this time Chris Kanyon requested a few minutes to speak to the crowd. In an emotional delivery, Chris Kanyon said that he believes that the reason he was fired from WWE was not because of cutbacks, not because they didn't have a storyline for him, or any other reason you might have heard. Following some very nasty words for WWE and Satan McMahon, Kanyon revealed to the crowd that he believes that he was fired because the higher ups in WWE found out that he is GAY. Kanyon then said he was tired of living in the closet and announced to the awestruck crowd that he was in fact a homosexual. He said he couldn't live another day living the lie. He then pronounced himself as the first openly gay professional wrestler in the industry. He then went on to say that he chose to be the real Chris Kanyon, and the fans had to chose whether they wanted to boo him or cheer him. Either way it was their choice and life is about choices. He was finally happy that he made his. Tonight would be the first time that Chris Kanyon wrestled with the weight off his shoulders.

---------------------------------

I don't think WE fired him because he is gay and i don't care if he is, he is a great wrestler, this should help him improve having this news off his shoulders.

W-OLF
02-13-2006, 10:53 PM
Well all except for opponents taking moves like pumphandle slam lol.

yankeesman77
02-13-2006, 11:11 PM
I wonder if Chris Kanyon was Orlando's new gay lover. lol just kidding but to me he was alright not great but I'm not really shocked by this decision. Bottom line was that he probably didnt wana job to lower talent and he bitched his way out of the company. But thats my opinion.

OMEN
02-14-2006, 01:28 AM
I do not think that it matters that much about Kanyons sexuality,He is sadly not the guy he once was in the ring whebn he was with WCW especially when he was Mortis with tyhe great enterance and the costume.

Kaz
02-14-2006, 02:01 AM
Why would they fire him because he is Gay isn't Pat Patterson gay and he was in WWE for years.

Noman Shaikh
02-15-2006, 12:40 AM
well the only way I can see him making a name for himself again would be at TNA.

dannydans
02-16-2006, 05:50 AM
This is basically a work and he alludes to the fact by saying that Kayon is gay but is Whatever his real name gay, he is just trying to pull a Matt Hardy but i can see this only messing with his chances more so then helping it

rodanextreme
02-17-2006, 01:51 PM
It doesnt matter at all whether he is gay or not. We just want to watch him wrestle, not sleep with him lol.