PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE Diva Cameron on Why She Didn’t Like John Cena’s Proposal to Nikki Bella at WrestleMania

Kemo
06-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Former WWE Diva Cameron was recently a guest on “The Tomorrow Show with Keven Undergaro” to talk about her time in WWE, who she bumped heads with during her time in the company, and why she didn’t like John Cena’s proposal to Nikki Bella at WrestleMania 33. Here are the highlights:

Bumping heads with Brodus Clay:

“You know it’s funny, like I said we’re, when you get to know these people it’s, it’s like a brother and sisterhood. Brodus and I bumped heads so many times…yeah it’s, it’s so crazy. Um, you know, I’m very outspoken and I say what I want and to some people I don’t, I don’t think people like the truth and so sometimes people really taken back by that.

“You know, Naomi is very chill and kind of go with the flow and just sometimes we would you know, Nao–would be chilling and I be like ‘no like we need to do this’ or ‘I don’t want to eat here tonight‘ and it’s just like we’ve always had that love, hate relationship. But at the end of the day he has a sp–you know a special place in my heart, I just spoke to him maybe three months ago and I check on him.”

Not liking John Cena’s proposal to Nikki Bella being at WrestleMania 33:

“I wish it wasn’t done at Mania…I feel like everyone knew it was gonna happen. You know, I feel like I’m a person that it’s like, I wanna be surprised, not be like, oh, you know what, I knew that; but I’m very happy for her, because I know that girl has been wanting, you know, him to marry her for, for some time. So it’s like, you know what, I wish them, I wish them the best, especially because, you know, he said he was never going to get married and never wanna have kids, and she, she stuck around so, you know, hopefully everything goes well and it seems like they’re happy…

“I feel like because it makes it so much of a cliche that people were, like, especially with the storyline with Maurice and Miz bash, and it’s like, you know there’s going to be a payoff. So you know at WrestleMania that it’s gonna happen. And so especially for, you know, the IWC community and like, the W–, you know that they know that that’s going to happen so I wish there was, like a, a spin, or at least maybe if they lost the match and then got the, I don’t know, somewhere that wasn’t, like, the biggest stage. But, I mean, on the flip side, that’s dope, because that’s the biggest; it’s like, you know, that’s the Super Bowl for wrestling.”

NaA4usX5Pzs