PDA

View Full Version : Jason Jordan Says he Almost Had a Dentist Gimmick in WWE

Kemo
06-06-2017, 09:22 PM
WWE Superstar and former SmackDown Live Tag Team Champion Jason Jordan recently did an interview with the Miami Herald to talk about a crazy dentist gimmick he almost had in WWE, Dusty Rhodes’ influence on his career, the current SmackDown Live tag team division, and more. You can check out the highlights below:

Almost having a dentist gimmick while in WWE Developmental, seeing as he was pursuing a career in the field before professional wrestling:

“[Chuckle] The thought actually crossed my mind, when I was in FCW [WWE’s developmental]. We threw out a lot of different character ideas, and for me, being there for so long, you have to throw a lot of things against the wall. That was something that definitely ran through my mind at some point.”

Late-great WWE Hall Of Famer Dusty Rhodes’ influence on his career:

“[Dusty] definitely helped me get me to the point where I am now. He’s somebody who’s always believed in me, and he’s had a huge influence on my career. Also, he’s the whole reason why Chad and I were put together. It was his idea, and we definitely owe Dusty Rhodes a huge thank you, because if it wasn’t for him, there might not be an American Alpha.”

The current SmackDown Live tag team division:

“I think the SmackDown tag division is really getting some steam going. I think there were some trades that switched things up, with the superstar shake-up [in April], and I think we’re really getting some steam going. It’s been a really competitive division, and hopefully there are more things to come as far as the tag division on SmackDown.”