PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Says It Would Be A Privilege To Call Lesnar vs. Joe

Kemo
06-07-2017, 03:08 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is fired up about the Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar match-up at Great Balls of Fire. On the latest episode of his Ross Report podcast and in his latest blog at JRsBarBQ.com, JR says it would be an announcer’s dream to call the match.

At JRsBarBQ.com, Ross said he enjoyed Sunday’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view and thought the main event delivered in a big way. “All five men worked diligently and without personal agendas or so it seemed and delivered in a manner that main eventers are supposed to deliver,” he said. “Very proud of the men in this match.”

He also commented on Samoa Joe’s upcoming match against Brock Lesnar at Great Balls of Fire. “Samoa Joe getting his long awaited bout with Brock Lesnar is a stellar booking IMO and one that I endorsed at our RINGSIDE Show the night before WM31 in San Jose when Joe was my guest at our RINGSIDE Show .. I say that the Lesnar-Joe match will receive plenty of talk/hype over the next several weeks and that the two, physically demanding athletes will provide us a tremendous one on one main event in Dallas.”

Ross Hinting That He Is Calling GBOF Main Event

“I am personally looking forward to this match as much as any match I can recall this year and will tell you that it is an announcer’s dream to be privileged to call a bout like this … Yep, I’m fishing here.”