PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Says He is “Dreaming of Wrestling” Finn Balor

Kemo
06-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Kurt Angle recently sat down for an interview with UK media outlet, Metro. Angle opened up about his past addictions, current role on Raw, and who he would like to face if he ends up wrestling in WWE.

Additionally, Angle was promoting his addiction recovery app:

T4Inn9azxyE

On possible opponents he’d like to wrestle in WWE:

“There are a lot of great athletes in WWE right now so I’m not going to be too choosy. I’d love to go another round with Brock Lesnar or Triple H or even John Cena again, but there is a lot of talent I really enjoy watching.

AJ Styles and Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Sheamus, I love Rusev and I’d love to get my hands on Finn Balor. We’ll see what happens. I don’t know how long Kurt Angle will last, but I’m going to go as long as I can as long as I stay healthy.

I’m not here to do a one-off and ride off into the sunset, I’m here to help contribute to the company, whether it be one, two or five years.”

On Not Recognizing Finn Balor:

“I’ve known Finn for ten years because I was wrestling over in Japan when he was there. I remember him as this young kid with a Justin Bieber style haircut with the hair spinning all over his head.

When I came back to WWE, I didn’t even know he was the same person. He said hi to me a couple of months ago and I just said hi back and walked past him. He was like ‘you don’t remember me do you?’ and I was like you’re the kid from Japan!”

On Potentially Wrestling Finn Balor:

“He’s on top of the world, one of the top three guys right now and he’s just started. Being able to do a program with him would be awesome.

I’m sure he dreamed of wrestling me back then, now I’m dreaming of wrestling him.”