PDA

View Full Version : Marty Scurll Says He Would Love to Bring CM Punk Out of Retirement

Kemo
06-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Marty Scurll recently appeared on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast. Here are the highlights.

On switching from his Party Marty to Villain gimmick:

“What I’d like to suggest now is my previous character, a fun-loving, good guy, ‘Party’ Marty, was actually the whole plan all along because all good villains start off as a nice person, something happens, and they turn into that evil villain, so I’m actually a genius. My character is like a long thing, like 12 years. I tried to be a good guy. I tried to be the one everyone loved. They turned their backs on me. Society turned on me. And then, I turned out to be an absolute asshole. Are you surprised? These people made this happen.”

On wanting to face CM Punk:

“CM Punk, I’d like to bring CM Punk out of retirement and wrestle him for sure. I don’t know if CM Punk listens to this show, but if he [does]…” Scurll added, “but CM Punk, if you’re watching, come out of retirement. We can cause quite a bother of a wrestling match. What do you say? And that’d be fun, right? Yeah, that’s one for the headlines!”