PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff on Why He’s Happy For Samoa Joe’s WWE Success

Kemo
06-13-2017, 04:24 PM
Former Impact Wrestling star and former NXT Champion Samoa Joe has found a tremendous amount of success since making his main roster debut in the WWE. Joe won a Fatal Five-Way Match against Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, and Bray Wyatt in the main event of Extreme Rules earlier this month, and became the new No. 1-contender for Brock Lesnar’s WWE Universal Championship.

Joe has done plenty of people proud since jumping up to Monday Night RAW, and that includes former WCW President Eric Bischoff who took to his podcast, Bischoff on Wrestling, to comment on “The Destroyer’s” newfound success. Bischoff stated that he ‘loves’ the decision to put Joe against Lesnar at Great Balls Of Fire, and wishes him nothing but the best:

“Love it. Joe is one of the coolest people I know. I saw Joe at WrestleMania a couple months ago and I just couldn’t be happier. That’s all. I couldn’t be happier. It warms my heart in such a great way. He’s such a good guy and such a talented guy. He’s stuck it out and put up with so much crap. People saying, “Bro! You’re too fat, bro! You’ll never get over, bro!” He’s emerged. He took all the criticism. He’s an amazing talent and, God, I just wish him the best.”