PDA

View Full Version : Road Dogg Responds To SmackDown Criticism, Jim Ross On Brock Lesnar Versus Samoa Joe

Kemo
06-15-2017, 03:19 AM
– Former WWE Superstar and now SmackDown producer Road Dogg responded to fan criticism of Shinsuke Nakamura’s entrance not being aired during SmackDown last night. A fan tweeted directly at Road Dogg to voice his displeasure in the decision to not show the entrance. Road Dogg responded with the following:

Thanks. We run a television show, they have commercials. See how sarcasm sounds?!

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) June 14, 2017

Another fan joined the discussion and didn’t buy Road Dogg’s excuse for SmackDown not airing the entrance. Road Dogg also responded to that fan:

No sir, we can't. You guys never cease to amaze me. It was NOT a mistake nor a poor decision. Business decisions are unpopular at times.

— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) June 14, 2017

Fans have also been critical of Shinsuke Nakamura’s entrance being altered since joining the main roster. Pyro sounds have been added to Nakamura’s entrance since Nakamura made his WWE main roster debut following the Superstar Shake-Up. The pyro sounds can be heard during Nakamura’s entrance in the video below.

F54g3QFJX3A

– Jim Ross recently spoke to Busted Open about the upcoming Universal Championship match between Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe at Great Balls of Fire. In regards to the match, Jim Ross stated the following:

“I believe those two guys are gonna have a whole hell of a lot to say about their presentation in Dallas. I really do. I also believe that each guy is an alpha male. They’re going to bring each other their best, there’s gonna be locks up that would make some people leave wrestling school. So, I believe Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar is going to be a classic.”

Jim Ross also stated in the interview that he still wants to call their match at Great Balls of Fire.