PDA

View Full Version : The Usos vs. The Hardys Coming Soon?, Zack Ryder on What’s Next, WWE Referees Fighting Back

Kemo
06-19-2017, 04:34 PM
– Below is a new WWE Top 10 video looking at when referees fight back:

n7-OCH0GC1U

– Zack Ryder tweeted the following on he and Mojo Rawley deserving a shot at the SmackDown Tag Team Titles. Ryder returned to the ring on the WWE Money In the Bank Kickoff pre-show last night, teaming with Mojo to defeat The Colons. The Hype Bros. earned a title shot back in December right as Ryder suffered a knee injury.

After 6 months…I'm back bro. Now it's time for @MojoRawleyWWE & I to get what we EARNED…a Tag Team Championship match! #WWWYKI

— Zack Ryder (@ZackRyder) June 19, 2017

– As seen on the WWE Money In the Bank Kickoff pre-show last night, SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos mentioned possibly facing The Hardys soon. Matt Hardy took to Twitter and responded with the following:

We are DESTINED to meet @WWEUsos.. The #SDLive #TagTeamTitles will complete our ILLUSTRIOUS collection eventually. We'll be watching #MITB. https://t.co/7I1n1LF4RS

— REBORN by FATE (@MATTHARDYBRAND) June 19, 2017

Will the @WWEUniverse ever see @WWEUsos vs. @MATTHARDYBRAND and @JEFFHARDYBRAND?!? The #SDLive #TagTeamChampions are all about it… #MITB pic.twitter.com/NTO0kJ7Lv4

— WWE (@WWE) June 18, 2017