PDA

View Full Version : JBL: Bayley May Not Make it on The WWE Main Roster

Kemo
06-20-2017, 06:45 PM
WWE Commentators JBL and Corey Graves recently sat down on the WWE Network’s Bring It To The Table to discuss a number of professional wrestling topics, including the current struggle former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Bayley is going through on the main roster. Here’s what they had to say:

tmvrkyLT73E

Graves saying Bayley is not the same person that she was in NXT:

“Having been there, and witnessed, and commentated on most of the rise of Bayley, I was there firsthand and watched her growth from when she arrived in FCW at the time to what she evolved into and all these different character transitions. And once the Bayley character caught fire, man, I don’t think there was a person in this company that didn’t see it as a license to print money.

“Little girls were showing up to the buildings with the headbands, and the merchandise, and Bayley was it. And this is also the same Bayley that a few months ago at WrestleMania retained the RAW Women’s Championship at WrestleMania, on top of the world. For some reason, I don’t know what the disconnect is, but this isn’t the same Bayley that got her to the dance.”

JBL stating that it’s possible that Bayley might not make it on the main roster:

“I think with Bayley though, it hadn’t transcended to the audience. Look, just because you make it some place doesn’t mean you’re going to make it in another. Look at Johnny B. Badd. He was one of the first, if not the first guaranteed contract WWE gave out during the Monday Night Wars. He came over as Marc Mero and he failed so miserably that at the end of his contract, they just let him sit home and paid him.

“They weren’t even bringing him in to get him beat by somebody.” JBL continued, “I think Bayley has a chance of not making it. But remember Isaac Yankem came in and wasn’t working, and fake Diesel, and became a Superstar that’s going to go into the [WWE] Hall Of Fame. ‘Stone Cold’ came in with a monster push as ‘The Ringmaster’ with Ted DiBiase. That didn’t work out.”