PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Reveals Which NXT Names She’d Like to See Called up to Main Roster

Kemo
06-21-2017, 03:53 PM
Former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Sasha Banks recently did an interview with Rappler to promote the WWE’s upcoming tour of Singapore. During the interview, Banks spoke on a variety of topics including which stars she’d like to see called up from NXT to the main roster. Here are the highlights:

What female talents she’d like to see called up:

“I think the next woman that should be called up should be Peyton Royce,” Banks said. “I think she’s an incredible wrestler, she has a heart of gold, and she trains really, really hard. I also love Billie Kay, and I think they’re doing a great job right now in NXT, being the iconic duo.”

“They kinda remind me of the BFFs: Charlotte, myself, and Summer Rae,” she said. “They’re very entertaining, and I think if they just keep doing what they’re doing, and keep showing that they want to be the best. The possibilities for them on the main roster are endless.”

Which male talents she thinks should come up to the main roster:

“I just watch that guy, and that guy looks like a star,” Banks said. “He’s incredible. I’ve been to NXT TakeOver and saw his entrance live, and I’m just like, wow, this guy’s amazing. He’ll do glorious things on the main roster. I hope he gets called up very soon.”