PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan On Wrestling Again: “I’m Working On It”

Kemo
06-21-2017, 04:08 PM
SmackDown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan spoke to Sports Illustrated this week and addressed the possibility of wrestling again. After being forced into retirement due to repeated concussions, Bryan says wrestling his still his passion and he plans to lace up the boots again.

“I’m working on it,” he said. “Wrestling is more of a creative outlet, and especially for somebody like me, I view it as my creative outlet. Not all WWE superstars and not all wrestlers view it that way, but that’s how I view it and that’s one of the ways my mind works creatively.

Bryan continued, “I always think of it in terms of music. You’re not always going to be a huge rock star in music, but musicians can play until the day they die. With sports, it’s different. You can’t always do it until the very end, and that’s a hard reality of sports. The blessings wrestling has given me have allowed me to find some new passions, but it’s really hard when you’ve got that first love and nothing really replaces it.”

Daniel Bryan has stated in multiple interviews that he wants to wrestle again and will reevaluate the status of his health when his WWE contract is coming to an end next year. He’ll see how he feels, he’ll see how wife Brie feels about him competing again. If he feels up for it, he’ll offer WWE the chance to use him. Otherwise, he’ll explore other options.