PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Roode: NXT Stars Don’t Know How Good They Have it

Kemo
07-03-2017, 09:06 PM
NXT Champion Bobby Roode recently appeared on the E&C’s Pod Of Awesomeness. Here are the highlights.

On NXT:

“Well, I mean, obviously, I would like to see myself at WrestleMania, but I think that’s everybody’s goal. Honestly, at this point, NXT is an amazing place to work. I mean, I don’t think a lot of people realize how great it is. And EY and I talk about it all the time, like, ‘I don’t think these guys know how good they have it.’ We literally fly, we get on our flight, we land, we have a bus pick us up, we have our food paid for, our hotel is taken care of, we have gyms in the city where we are already set, we have rides. I mean, it’s great!”

On his time NXT:

“I’m having a great time being world champion and working in the main storyline and working with the top tier talent in NXT, but obviously I want to get to the main roster. I want to have that WrestleMania moment or moments and see where that can take me. I’m being patient. Like I said, I think the experience that I’ve gained throughout my [professional wrestling] career as taught me just to be patient and I don’t ask a lot of questions. I just kind of go about my business and do my own thing, and, hopefully, one day I will get my chance.”