PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Discusses Possible in-Ring Return, Perfect Opponent, More

Kemo
07-04-2017, 01:24 AM
WWE Hall of Famer and Raw General Manager Kurt Angle recently spoke with Esquire Middle East to promote the pre-order bonus for WWE 2K18. Here are the highlights.

On possibly returning to the ring in WWE:

“Well right now I’m just concentrating on my behind-the-scenes role as General Manager. I haven’t even had a physical yet and I don’t expect I will have one until they [the WWE] have some more detail of what they want me to do down the line. But is there a possibility? Yeah, there is a definite possibility! I think it’s more than likely it will happen. I don’t know if it has to do with this new story line that’s going on right now, but I’m sure that it will happen eventually. I still haven’t taken a physical though so I’m not going to get my hopes up until I do that.”

On perfect opponent from the current roster:

“There are obviously a lot of guys out there but one that I think I could have a really meaningful feud with would be Rusev. I really like the way he competes in the ring. I love his persona and I think I’d be able to have a nice program with Rusev. He’s a very talented individual, and I think that the clash of our styles would work very well.”