PDA

View Full Version : Chad Gable On The Future Of American Alpha, Wale Signs With Titus Worldwide

Kemo
07-05-2017, 05:34 PM
– AJ Styles had strong praise for Chad Gable after their match on this week’s SmackDown Live. Styles picked up the victory, but declared Gable as last night’s real winner.

@WWEGable is scary good. I've got 10+ years experience on the guy and he gave me all I could handle. Last nights real winner…#wweuniverse

— AJStyles.Org (@AJStylesOrg) July 5, 2017

– Gable appeared on SmackDown Live Fallout and commented on his future in WWE, whether it’s part of American Alpha or going off on his own as a singles competitor. Gable said he’s looking to challenge himself by wrestling the best talent WWE has to offer. He’s not discouraged about losing to Styles, since he lost a lot of matches during his amateur wrestling career and it was those losses that helped drive him to the success he ultimately attained.

When asked about the future of American Alpha, Chad Gable said he and Jason Jordan are hungry for competition. They had a run with the SmackDown tag titles, but have since been bumped down the ladder. He says Jason Jordan will soon prove what he can do as a singles competitor, but made it sound like the two of them will continue teaming together while also showing what they can do individually.

X1BeJop4t7o

– After hosting the rap battle between The Usos and The New Day on SmackDown, Grammy nominated hip-hop artist Wale signed with Titus Worldwide on 205 Live.

9BnToQB45X4