PDA

View Full Version : UOW Arcade (4th Feb Updated)

LionDen
01-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Welcome to the Official OUW Arcade thread. The arcade we use is V3 Arcade and is a widely used and popular one especially made for vBulletin.

I will be adding games all the time, we will get close to 500 to start with and then progress as we go. I will also be adding things to make the Arcade more enjoyable so please bare with me. I will make a timeline in this thread to keep you up to date on waht is going on and what has been added. Any time i update this thread, i will say in the title.

Challenges are possible and that is on my list of things to do, so, please check back for updates.

Any faults for the arcade can go in here for now and any requests or just feedback in general. I or an admin will reply to you asap.

Thanx and hope you enjoy the arcade.

Arcade Timeline

Feb 4th: Top 20 Arcade Champions added.
Jan 5th: Added in posts, arcade championships & challenges for members.
Jan 5th: Added Whos Online in the Aracde in Arcade Home and playing page. Shows who is currently on that page or playing that game.
Jan 5th: Added Arcade Champion under welcome box.
Jan 3rd: Redesigned the sidebar to look better and separated.
Jan 3rd: Added latest game and total games on forum home in whats going on box.
Jan 3rd: Added Shoutbox to Arcade main and play area.
Dec 29th: Added Arcade

bad_meetz_evil
01-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Great to see the arcade back, with lots and diffrent games. Thanks, and great job your doing, Lion.

M-J
01-02-2006, 05:44 PM
thnx Lion great job ..

Dc.
01-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Yea, very good games. Nice Work LionDen.

Stunner
01-08-2006, 01:07 AM
Yeti Seal Bounce loads but no screen changes to the game.

Terminator
01-12-2006, 05:26 PM
The game Flashbert doesnt seem to work.There is no highscore so im guessing the game doesnt work for anyone.Otherwise the arcade is great with a very good selection of games.Now those highscore trophies are mine.

kirkeastment
01-25-2006, 12:42 PM
nice games can't wait to play these

LionDen
02-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Have added a Arcade Champs board, it is located under the search to the right of the main arcade page. Just click on the link and you will be taken to the top 20 arcade champs.

King Placebo
02-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Nice work Lionden.