PDA

View Full Version : Bayley Discusses Evolving her Character, Possibly Changing her Look, More

Kemo
07-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Recently on The Steve Austin Show, WWE Hall Of Famer Steve Austin talked with current WWE Superstar Bayley about various topics. Here are the highlights (transcript courtesy of Wrestling Inc)

On her character needing to evolve:

“I guess it’s time to evolve because I’ve been doing what I’ve been doing for the last four years, but you always need to evolve. And I plan on doing this for a really long time, so I know it needs to go just like different directions, maybe a different attitude. I guess I’m coming off of my Extreme Rules match with Alexa Bliss where I didn’t use the kendo stick on her, so… and it’s time for me to evolve and kind of see where else, different avenues, I can go as my character.”

“I kind of feel like I’m in-between that right now. I’m still trying to stay who I was and what got me to the dance, that’s what I was always told.” Bayley reflected, “yeah, it might be a little of both [an internal feeling based on crowd response and feeling monotonous], just from the, yeah, crowd response, but I also don’t want to completely change who I am just because certain people may not like who I am.”

On changing her look:

“Just kick ass. Just be a bad ass. I think I need a little bit of that in the ring.” Bayley added, “so maybe a combination of more aggression and changing my look a little bit could be cool. That’s just kind of how I’m feeling.”