PDA

View Full Version : TNA News: Apolo Gone From The Company

W-OLF
02-13-2006, 11:33 PM
TNA News: Apolo Gone From The Company
By Ryan Clark

02/13/2006 - TNAWrestlingNews.com has learned that Apolo is officially out of TNA.

He complained to management about having to job in every match and he was told to go home. Chances to return are slim at best.

Apolo's name remains on the TNA roster page for the time being.

TNA News: More On Apolo, Injuries From PPV, & More
By Ryan Clark

02/13/2006 - Partial Source: WrestlingObserver.com

As noted earlier, a three-way Ultimate X match featuring AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe as well as Christian Cage vs. Monty Brown will headline TNA's next PPV, Destination X.

Austin Aries blew out his knee at the PPV last night. Sonjay Dutt was also knocked out during his match.

As TNAWrestlingNews.com broke earlier today, Apolo is done with the company. He complained at the iMPACT! tapings last week and was told to go home. He then complained again at the PPV and quit.
Credit Edge

Straight Edge
02-14-2006, 12:55 AM
Ultimate X should be fantastic once again, I wonder why Shannon Moore didn't screw AJ out of the match last night... I would guess he'll screw AJ in Ultimate X. Brown vs Cage should be interesting, especially if Brown does become the NWA Champ and Christian Cage becomes like Edge, a Transistional Champion

Flair Country
02-14-2006, 01:00 AM
It doesn't bother me too much that Apolo is gone from TNA, never a big fan of his anyways. I didn't see Against All Odds last night, but I hope that Aries didn't screw his knee up too bad.

dannydans
02-14-2006, 06:02 AM
good Tna doesnt need that shit they need good wrestlers to help build them up