PDA

View Full Version : Bayley Comments on Relationship with Vince and Turning Heel

Kemo
07-15-2017, 07:02 PM
Bayley appeared recently as a guest on the “Stone Cold Podcast” with Steve Austin.

She spoke on a variety of issues, including her relationship with Vince McMahon and potentially turning heel.

On talking with Vince McMahon:

“I feel comfortable talking to Vince, which seems so crazy for me to say. For me, I’ve been a fan, I’ve been watching him forever, and I’m like, ‘yeah, I’m comfortable to talk to Vince McMahon.’ Yeah, but if it was something I felt really strongly about, like I had the perfect idea, and I have the direction I want. I want ideas. I want kind of… I’m not going to go in there and be like, ‘hey, I feel weird – maybe I should change a little bit.’ I want to have exactly the idea of what I want to present to him and I’d probably just go to Vince because that’s the only way to go, if it’s something like that.” Bayley admitted, “I’ve talked to him a few times to where I’m like, ‘now, I feel fine.’ Like he’s still intimidating as hell when he walks by and you want to make sure you’re on your best behavior, but I feel comfortable enough.”

On possibly turning heel:

“It breaks my heart even thinking about it! And so, when I do have these ideas, like, I write everything down, ideas, just in case, they want ideas, ‘like, okay, we’re going to do this,’ I have ideas for that. But even just thinking about that, like one day, I was like, ‘yeah, I’m going to pitch this! I’m going to do it! Like, I want to be a heel!’ And then, I went out that night for our match and I saw maybe five or six girls dressed up like me and we had met these girls before the show that were just in tears meeting us. I was like, ‘okay, no, I can’t do it! I can’t turn my back on them. I don’t know what would happen.’”