PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Talks About Wanting to Face The Rock at WrestleMania, Winning WWE Title at WrestleMania 31, More

Kemo
07-16-2017, 05:23 PM
Former WWE Champion Seth Rollins recently spoke with Sports Illustrated‘s Off The Board podcast about various topics. Here are the highlights.

On wanting to face The Rock at WrestleMania:

“I think everyone respects Rock He’s obviously been in our industry his entire life in some form or fashion. He’s a guy that works really hard and most of our performers can appreciate that one way or another, whether it’s in the movie industry or our industry. He’s a legend, Hall of Famer, dude who’s paved the way for generations of us to be pro wrestlers, so I think it’s really cool for me when he comes back and being able to work with him in any capacity.”

On winning the WWE Title at WrestleMania 31:

“I reacted with excitement and a sense of responsibility knowing I was gonna be the guy leaving WrestleMania with the WWE world heavyweight championship and I was gonna be responsible moving forward for filling arenas. For me, it was a great honor and great distinction and something that I’m super proud of, but it wasn’t like all of a sudden they sat down and told me this is what was gonna happen. It was a longer story than that.”