PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Talks About Braun Strowman, Kurt Angle’s Big Reveal, More

Kemo
07-19-2017, 12:15 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has posted a new blog on his website. Here are some of the highlights.

On Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan:

“Might just be me but after watching the Rene Young interview, nicely done by the way, with Kurt Angle and his ‘Son’ Jason Jordan on the WWE Network after RAW, I can easily see where Jordan and ‘Dad’ could be terrific villains down the road.”

On Braun Strowman:

“Based on what I saw Monday night on Raw regarding Braun Strowman, I can easily see WWE going all the way with the giant athlete from North Carolina. A Lesnar-Strowman high level contest down the road is going to make a compelling main event and could elevate Strowman to the rarefied air community. Seems to me, simply by watching as fan, that when Braun walked away from the ambulance crash of a few weeks ago, that he walked away as a character ‘Face’ or a least that’s how I took it. Bottom line, it will be challenging for many fans to truly dislike this huge man. WWE has done a really nice job building Strowman to his current level.”