PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Wants To Main Event WrestleMania Against Shinsuke Nakamura

Kemo
08-09-2017, 12:51 AM
WWE United States Champion AJ Styles participated in a Q&A panel this past weekend at the Wizard World Columbus comic convention and spoke about which Superstars he’d like to work with in the future. Styes said there’s a number of guys looking forward to wrestling, whether it’s Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor or Seth Rollins. He’d also be down for another program with Roman Reigns.

When pressed about which of those names he most wants to wrestle, Styles said it has to be Nakamura – and he knows when and where that match should take place. The two men have torn the house down before (see below) and Styles said his first match against Nakamura in WWE is worthy of the main event of WrestleMania.

Styles said, “I’m picking Shinsuke. Sorry, that’s nothing on Finn Balor. The reason why I say this is because at Wrestlemania, it’s not going to happen with Finn Balor and I. Why? Because he’s on Raw. Shinsuke’s my best chance getting into that Main Event picture at Wrestlemania. That’s why he wins the championship. I hope he wins it so I can get in there and wrestle him at Wrestlemania.”

Styles is excited that Nakamura is getting a shot at WWE Champion Jinder Mahal at SummerSlam. Whether that match closes the show or not, Styles can’t wait to see the match.

“This guy has paid his dues. He’s been in Japan for a long time and he’s so charismatic in everything he does. I’m looking forward to the match just like everyone else.”

UOkXGgJwmVk